Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I want YOUR comments in my next book!!!

Hello everyone, 

I would love to contributions from all of you for my next book, My Life has been everything but BUY THE BOOK (working title).  You may have seen some of the stories that will be included in the book on this very blog; if not now is a good time to familiarize yourself to a few of them.  All that being said, you should have an idea of what you should expect to find in the book. 

SO, if you would like to contribute a comment, a review, an opinion, etc. about the book please do.  I will select those appropriate (i.e. IF I LIKE THEM!) for the book and include them, and I'll make sure you (the contributor) gets the recognition for them (so make sure you spell your name correctly...and NO ALIASES!). 

  • If I get a FEW I'll include them on the back cover.
  • If I get a LOT I'll dedicate several pages at the beginning of the book to them.
  • If I don't get ANY I'll simply make up a few of my own.
Either way, EVERYONE WINS!   

I'll need your comments, etc. no later than midnight on the 4th of July.  I look forward to hearing from you all (except you, Roman) soon!!!  Look immediately below this entry--you'll see where to send me your submissions!


Thanks to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment